Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
How much boat insurance is right for you?
At William Blount & Associates, we can offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. The size, type, and value of your boat will be part of the determining factors in evaluating your insurance coverage needs. Did you know that some boats might even be covered under your current homeowners policy? That's why you need one of our experienced Advisors to give you the coverage you need and make recommendations to best fit your situation.
What are the coverages available for boat insurance?
| Bodily Injury
| Property Damage
| Guest Passenger Liability
| Medical Payments
| Coverage for Trailers & Accessories
Why is boat or personal watercraft insurance important?
You'll enjoy the water ever more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Questions to ask your agent
- How much will I have to pay if my boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
As mentioned earlier, your home or auto insurance policies might even provide a limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to one of our insurance Advisors about coverage limits.